2021 Subaru Outback – the APPEAL
About scotth6633I started in the automobile business working my way up with my dad, a very successful Buick dealer in Rockford Illinois. In the mid 80's I decided it was time to venture out on my own and began training. Over the years I have had to evolve with the changes that occur in our business and have structured my training to be personalized for what works best for each client one at a time. 30 years later it is still changing rapidly, each dealership situation is different, each salesperson within that dealership is different so designing training that works for "them" has been my goal years ago and is my goal today. Design training that works for the participants, one person at a time.
- Scott working at Brilliance Subaru - Elgin youtu.be/MHJcwTK_eSc via @YouTube 2 months ago
- With things happening and changing in the automotive field, a statement that keeps coming up is: "My managers are r… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- With things happening and changing in the automotive field, a statement that keeps coming up is: "My managers are r… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- Starting 1/1/2021 I will have a new daily Facebook post - I hope you feel is beneficial and follow. 5 months ago
- High sales turnover PLUS high advertising costs = LOWER NET EARNINGS. Good news, a simple easy solution is coming. 5 months ago