HOW TO Set up your Subaru Homelink
In this video I show you how to connect your Subaru to your garage door opener using the Subaru Homelink mirror. This will show you how to set up your garage door and pair it with your Subaru. This eliminates the need for the garage door opener and pairs it with your Subaru mirror. You will need the Subaru homelink mirror in order to do this. If your Subaru isn’t equipped with the Subaru homelink mirror, in most models you can purchase this and have it added to your vehicle.
Here is a step by step guide to pair your garage door opener with your Subaru
1. press and hold the two outer HomeLink buttons (1 and 3), releasing only when the HomeLink indicator light begins to flash after 20 seconds.
2. Press the button on the Subaru homelink mirror that you want to program and then press and hold both the button on handheld the transmitter to the garage door that you want to program. Once it flashed, then release.
3. Press and the Subaru homelink button you just programmed. If the garage door opens/closes then programming is complete. If it does not then proceed to step
4. Get a ladder and press and release the “learn” button on the back of your garage door motor head
5. Within 30 seconds get back into your vehicle and press and release the Subaru homelink button you just programmed up to 3 times or until your garage door activates.