Scott Hembrough of Hembrough Business Systems worked with Cannon Auto Group in Lakeland, Flordia – a 2nd generation dealership that was struggling from bouncing back from the financial slow down the entire auto industry suffered from.
Scott helped with Internet, phone training, overall dealership processes and listen to the credit Danny Cannon gives Scott regarding the dealerships profitability.
Colin Giddings has been an automobile dealer for 20+ years. He has ben in the business for the good times and the tough times.
Over the past few years he has struggled attaining the numbers he felt his store was capable of generating. He hired Scott Hembrough to come in and help get the sales that constantly were just out of reach. October 2012 sale exceeded any month in 2012 and showed record profits that he hadn’t seen since 2006.
After viewing call Scott and have him exp0lain how the Internet played a significant roll in attaining his results.
JR Roney has been a BDC/Internet Manager for a number of years. Approximately 6 months before this video he started working with Scott and using his training techniques.
His appointment ratio has increased, his show ratio is up and ultimately he and his dealership are making more sales and money.
How many times have you asked the customer to buy – they give you an objection – you handle it and they still fo not buy.
Frustration – waste to time – so what do you do?
You did not confirm it was the REAL Objection, that it was the TRUTH. You left this step out.
That is what this technique will teach you. By using this technique you will stop wasting time answering objections that were excuses – “get-a-way” stories or “little white lies” customers use to not buy at this time.
Salespeople spend great amounts of time becoming product specialists, going thru all of the steps just to be re-railed when the customer states: “I want to think about it.” Or, “We don’t buy on the 1st visit.” Or, “We need to shop around.”
Too many salespeople have not been taught the technique to WELCOME those comments because they now have a technique that equips them to deal with those remarks and move them closer to the sale.
This technique gives you the answers. Will make more sales for you. Will make money for you.
Recently dealerships have learned that Owner Retention has been neglected over the past years and 50+% of there customers are leaving and going to independent garages after the vehicles are out of warranty putting repeat sales at jeopardy.
NADA statistics show that if customers are having their vehicle serviced at the dealership 70% of the time they will purchase again from that dealership. When having their vehicle serviced elsewhere, that number falls to 35%.
One of the biggest problem areas is with Orphan Owners. These are customers that purchased from the dealership and the selling salesperson has quit and not following up with these customers.
In this video, Scott shares proven techniques on how to profitably follow up with Orphan Owners and make additional sales to them as well as selling additional vehicles to a salespersons current owner base.
Many salespeople would really like to get better with Social Media they just don’t know how. I work with them via GoToMeeting and help them build their own personal YouTube channel, show them how to post the most effective way with InstaGram and actually show them how to set up a productive LinkedIn account? On their YouTube channel I help them determine which videos are going to get them the most impact and push them to cart CONTENT?
I work with experienced salespeople write and design a “personal” email blast to be sent to their customers? We also create targeted campaigns for their truck buyers, pre-owned buyers and more.
With experienced salespeople one of the most common requests is “how do they prevent their pipeline from emptying out?” What they mean after coming off a 20+ unit month, how do they still have enough names in the pipeline so the following month they aren’t struggling the 1st 10 days? I show them “techniques & tricks” to prevent that from ever happening again.
CRM – most salespeople know enough about CRM’s to just get in and do the basics. I am continually showing them techniques to get the MOST out of their CRM so they can me more productive.
I SPEND TIME WITH SALESPEOPLE INDIVIDUALLY DISCUSSING ALL OF THE ABOVE – WORKING WITH THEM ON WHAT THEY NEED THE MOST HELP WITH. THIS IS WHY THIS WORKS SO FAST AND SO DRAMATICALLY.
- 2 classroom sessions – 2 hours each – ½ of sales & mgmt. team attends one session the other 1/2 the other session.
- Individual 1-on-1 sessions with salespeople with Scott Hembrough
- Up to 10 salespeople can participate in coaching program – they must attend class sessions
- A minimum of 4 salespeople for coaching to be offered to dealership
- Salespeople receive 8 weekly ½ hour personalized 1 on 1 sessions via phone or GoToMeetings
- Salespeople must attend classroom sessions
- Salespeople must attend at least 7 of the 8 weekly sessions
- Salespeople must apply directions and implement suggestions made
- Scott Hembrough reserves the right to discuss whom is COACHABLE
- $1,695.00 plus expenses for 2 days in-dealership
- COACHING $950 per salesperson
- $1,695 plus expenses paid at time work is scheduled
- $475 of the COACHING fee per salesperson is paid at time work is scheduled
- The remaining balance is paid AFTER the 2 units in 60-days is attained
- If 2 units are NOT attained, Scott Hembrough coaches for add’l 60 days NC. If 2 units is not attained by 60 days the remaining balance of $475 is waived
- If salesperson quits or is terminated within 10-days of classroom session and no salesperson is replaced in that position the initial $475 is refunded.